We cannot imagine that you would want to return any goods purchased from us, however in the unlikely event that you are not entirely happy with your purchase, you have 7 days from the date you receive your order to request a refund or exchange. We will only accept items if they are in its original, saleable condition with tags attached and NOT worn. This only applies to NON-SALE ITEMS. For sale items we only offer exchange or a credit note for you to use on your next purchase. Please note this also has to be reported to us within 7 days of your item being received. Credit notes last up to a three month period.
Bespoke (Tailor Made to order items) are not returnable under any circumstances
When sending back your parcel, please provide us your invoice document and reason for returning the item. Please ensure items are adequately packed and labelled.
Items can be returned to the address provided below in regards to its process. You may return through whichever delivery company you trust but please ensure the return parcel is sent via special or first class signed delivery. Please note we cannot accept liability of items until they have been signed for by our office. Please ensure sufficient tracking and insurance is provided as we aren’t liable for any loss or damaged items during transit.
Once your return has been authorized by us, you can book your return within the 7 day period mentioned above. We comply with all Distant Selling Regulations for further information see Terms & Conditions.
On refunds we charge a transaction return charge of - 5%.
In case of a return where by returning goods you order total after deducting the value of the returned goods is less than £100.00 your free delivery offer shall be negated and £5.99 will be deducted from your refund.
PLEASE RETURN TO THIS ADDRESS
52 PLASHET GROVE
If you have any questions or are unsure about anything please don’t hesitate to contact us 07496713046 or alternatively email us on email@example.com
A delivery charge of £5.99 will be charged on all orders to England Wales and parts of Scotland.
SPECIAL POSTAGE OFFERS
From time to time we have special free postal offers. These offers are only available in England Wales and parts of Scotland on postage charged at £5.99. A postal charge of £15.00 will still be applicable for Highlands & Islands of Scotland Northern Ireland Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly.
All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks being present at time of dispatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as email addresses.
Kaseesh is not liable to pay any refund for late delivery in respect of :
1. Consignments addressed to a PO Box address unless designated as permissible on www.kaseeshonline.com
2. Consignments addressed to a PO Box or local post office where the postal delivery agent operates a held for collection process;
3. Any delay in delivery due to acts or omissions of customers or other regulatory agencies;
4. Delays in delivery caused by adherence to courier policies regarding the payment of duties and taxes.
Kaseesh shall not be liable to pay any compensation or refund for delay where:
1. The consignment was held up in customers for formal entry clearance or because duty is payable;
2. The consignment needs to collection by the recipient in person;
3. The consignment is seized by any customer’s authority;
4. The consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, postcode and telephone number for the customer;
5. It is indicated in the country specific information that the delivery guarantee does not apply;
6. Kaseesh shall have no liability for loss, damage and delay where a consignment is dispatched to a destination where the service has been suspended;
7. Kaseesh shall not be liable (whether for the payment of compensation or refunds or otherwise), for loss, damage or delay to the extent that such results from any acts or omission of the customer or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including (without limitation) any adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction or public or private highway or from any industrial action whatsoever.